Droit des affaires vietnamien
Nguyen Tran Thanh is a lawyer at the Ho Chi Minh-Ville bar (Vietnam). She is a general counsel in an international consulting firm since 20 years and has been counselling foreign investors for their investment transactions and the establishment of their company. Nguyen Tran Thanh is a specialist of Vietnam investment law, corporate law and practical aspects of employment law, commercial law, land law, real estate business law and intellectual property law.
– Ho Chi Minh City Law School (LL.B) major in Foreign Investment Law and Commercial Law (September 1992 – June 1996)
– Law Practice Training (organized by Judicial Academy – Ministry of Justice of Vietnam)
– Various training courses specialized in Business Administration and Human Resources Management
– Training course on Intellectual Property Rights co-organized by Ho Chi Minh Law School and National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
– External Consultant at a Japanese Consultancy Company (February 2013 – to date)
Member of the Board of Management and legal advisor in order to ensure the compliance of company operations with laws ; assist the company in its expanding operations such as cooperation with other companies or organizations. Adviser for the company clients willing to invest in Vietnam (in charge as the General Counsel of the project for supporting business cooperation between Japanese investors and Vietnamese companies/organizations/individuals and vice versa).
– DFDL Mekong Vietnam (May 2007 to December 2012) : Legal Adviser
Legal and investment advice to foreign and local investors operating in Vietnam on all issues in relation to licensing issues, operational issues such as corporate matters, employment contract and related matters, intellectual property matters, dispute solution, land and related matters and other commercial matters;
To perform as team member of Foreign Investment, Commercial and Corporate Practice Group of the Firmin providing full range of commercial and corporate legal services to foreign and local investors operating in Vietnam and in Mekong Region from initial contracts, licensing, negotiations with State authorities and joint venture partners, land acquisition, leasing and financing, M&A to operational issues such as labor, taxation, corporate governance and other contractual matters.
– Dragon-Line Switzerland (Mar 2006 to May 2007) : Human Resources Manager
Responsible for human resources planning, establishing compensation and remuneration policy, performance competency management and labor relation, advice on legal issues to the management.
– Vietnam Advertising Company (Dec 2004 to Feb 2006)